How to listen and solve problems like a master innovator
Featuring: Mark Rickmeier
TXI's CEO, Mark Rickmeier, shares product innovators' specific approaches to developing breakthrough solutions.
- The double diamond framework for more effective problem-solving.
- How to quickly generate new, original ideas in two ways.
- A handy tool to help you select the most resonant solution.
Mark Rickmeier is the Chief Executive Officer at TXI, a boutique strategy and product innovation firm that specializes in UX research, design, and software development and closes the gap between ambition and reality. Over the past 20 years, he has created more than 100 mobile apps, custom-built web applications, and intuitive user experiences.
- Organization: Future Problem Solving Program International
- Tool: ThoughtExchange
- Book: Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business Paperback by Gino Wickman
- Book: Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- Book: Rituals for Work: 50 Ways to Create Engagement, Shared Purpose, and a Culture that Can Adapt to Change by Kursat Ozenc and Margaret Hagan
Published by TXI News